Sustainable Training Academy (The Pulse)
Aim2sustain provide multi disciplinary courses to enable customers to develop their business and commercial skills and knowledge.
The Pulse is located near Port Talbot in South Wales and offers a suite of industry related training allowing customers to learn new skills, enhance existing skills and learn about new products within the sustainable market.
We have many years of experience within the business and the construction industry and particularly the sustainable sector. At the Pulse, we provide practical valued training and bring theory to life with case studies and site visits.
Aim2Sustain provide cost effective client centred consultancy, training and development services to enable clients to improve the professional standing and enhance the reputation of their business.
For example, we have teamed up with EAL to offer a 5 day training course that provides a comprehensive understanding of energy efficient refurbishment.
The course is based around the following:
- Understanding the need for energy efficient buildings
- Understanding the sustainability agenda and its importance
- Practical knowledge of techniques such as wall installation
- Heating systems and renewable technologies
- Financial payback of sustainable upgrades
- Government policy including the Green Deal
This is just one of the many training & development opportunities we can offer.